Taking Fluffy on a Walk!

Every week I take Fluffy on a walk! He loves exploring the "big world".
Here is a video of our walk!

Now here are some photos that were taken on our walk!!!

Picking Fluffy Up:

Funny photo:

Cute Fluffy and Me: 

Cute Fluffy:

 Another photo of Fluffy:

We are walking in our neighborhood with Fluffy in the travel bag:

Can you see Fluffy in the travel bag?

 Theodore and I in the far distance:

 Petting Fluffy:

Theodore carrying Fluffy:

Grace walking Fluffy: 


And now, the cutest pictures of all!




I hope you enjoyed reading this post!

Comments

  1. Love the video and pics! It's cool that there is a path for Fluffy to go upstairs and I like the wings on hi his leash! Does he get tired after the walk? My cat always gets tired after going on a walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Savannah!
      Yes, he does get tired after his walk.
      After our walk, when I put him back into his cage, he gets really tired and usually sleeps.
      Have a nice day!
      Love,
      Anabel

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Okay, thanks for telling me!
      (At first I wasn't sure if it was you or Parker, but know I now! Thanks!)
      Your friend,
      Anabel

      Delete
  3. Awww Fluffy is soooo cute! That's cool that you can take him on a walk! Does he get scared of other animals on a walk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristin!
      Yes, he does get scared when he hears loud noises or sees other animals.
      So I usually first look around to see if there are any other animals before I take him on a walk.
      And, when he is on his walk, my brother Theodore is always on the look-out for other animals.
      If there are other animals around, he usually tells me, and I put Fluffy back into the travel cage.
      Thanks for the question!
      Your friend,
      Anabel

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fluffy's Diary Post #1