SAD NEWS ABOUT FLUFFY... :( :( :( Please take a look

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for looking at my blog. Sadly, I have some very sad news to tell you all.

Since Fluffy is in Asia, and I've returned back to the U.S., I asked someone else to help take care of Fluffy for me. About a month ago, she (the caretaker) got a sickness and was afraid that the sickness  would pass to Fluffy. So she(the caretaker) asked her friend to take care of Fluffy for her. Fluffy was really loud at night, so the friend kept Fluffy outside her room in the university.

SADLY, ONE DAY, FLUFFY RAN OUT OF HIS CAGE and disappeared.
I'm very very very sad that he is now gone. I pray that he is safe somewhere else. Fluffy has always been very clever...pray that he will use his cleverness outside in the big dangerous world...and hopefully the university campus will be safe for him.
Please pray that Fluffy is safe somewhere else right now! Thank you all so much! I will miss him SO MUCH! He is just the cutest bunny ever...
Here is the link! https://youtu.be/BoEX1oIsJjw

I made a video about "Memories of Fluffy the Bunny"...

-Anabel Chen

Comments

  1. Anabel, I am praying for your bunny. I hope someone will find Fluffy! Love, Kristi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kristi,
      Thank you so much for reading my blog post! Thank you also for writing such a caring and kind comment! Thank you for your prayers!
      I hope that someone will find Fluffy too!
      Your loving friend,
      Anabel

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Fluffy on a Walk!

Fluffy's Diary Post #1