April 1st! Supplies For The Bunny!

When the bunny's previous owner came with the bunny, she also brought:
A Cage:

 A Travel Cage:

 Alfalfa Dried Grass/Hay:
 Timothy Dried Grass/Hay:

 Dried Carrots:
 Pellets:
 Medicine For The Bunny If He Gets Sick: 
 Junk Food (for the bunny):
 Fluffy's Leash
 Bath Supplies (comb and dry bath powder):
 Water Cup:
 Food Bowl:


 Litter Box: 




The previous bunny's owner gave me all the supplies to take care of the bunny! Even enough food for the bunny to last till I have to go travelling, so I don't have to buy him anything!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you will enjoy it!
      Your loving friend,
      Anabel

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Fluffy on a Walk!