Fluffy's Diary Post #1

Hi, my name is Fluffy Snowball. I came to Anabel's house when I was just three months old on April 1st, 2019. I was given as a birthday gift to Anabel. 

I like this new home because I get to run around often. Before I cam to this new house, I had no idea what freedom was. I was always cooped up in a small cage, and saw humans only in the morning and at night, and just to be fed. Now I know what freedom is, and how the humongous world is such a great place to explore. I hate staying in my cage now. For some reason, the more freedom I get, the more I want.

At Anabel's house, I get to run around and explore things. Thankfully, living here isn't that bad. Although there are some bunnies with more freedom that me, there are a lot more bunnies with worse conditions than me. But I just can't be content!!! I don't know why. I love to kick the door and try to get out. It is quite fun.

Here are two photos of me:



Anyways, I think this is enough writing for a bunny. See you in the next Diary post!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Fluffy on a Walk!