April 1st, 2019! Bunny Arrives!

In the morning...

My Mom said that she has a surprise that she wants to tell me. I was half-what excited, and then I asked her "Would I really like it?" So she told me the news " A BUNNY IS COMING TO OUR HOUSE TODAY!!! And he will be your birthday gift!" I was so surprised and super excited! I couldn't wait! The bunny's owner said that she will come to our house after work to give us the bunny. I was so excited that I could barely do my homework that morning!

5:00pm...

I kept asking Mom "When is she coming?" I just couldn't wait! My Mom said that she won't come that soon, because she has to drive to our house. At around 5:30pm, the bunny's owner told us that she was on her way, about 40 minutes away from our house. I was super excited! The time seemed to be ticking away so slowly. Finally, at 6:15pm, the bunny's owner arrived with... BUNNY! When I saw the bunny, my first impression was "Wow, the bunny is bigger and more furry than I thought!" and "The cage is so small!" I didn't know the bunny was so big because the bunny's owner said that the bunny was only three months old. So, the bunny's owner told us how to take care of the bunny, and then left.

Later on in the evening, I decided to call the bunny "Fluffy Snowball"!

Here is a picture of Fluffy!


Find out more in the next blog post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Fluffy on a Walk!

Fluffy's Diary Post #1