Every week I take Fluffy on a walk! He loves exploring the "big world". Here is a video of our walk! Now here are some photos that were taken on our walk!!! Picking Fluffy Up: Funny photo: Cute Fluffy and Me: Cute Fluffy: Another photo of Fluffy: We are walking in our neighborhood with Fluffy in the travel bag: Can you see Fluffy in the travel bag? Theodore and I in the far distance: Petting Fluffy: Theodore carrying Fluffy: Grace walking Fluffy: And now, the cutest pictures of all! I hope you enjoyed reading this post!
If you would like to look at the posts in order, look at them in this order: 1. How I Got My Pet Bunny! 2. April 1st, 2019! Bunny Arrives! 3. April 1st! Supplies For The Bunny! 4. Fluffy's Schedule! 5. Taking Fluffy on a Walk! 6. Giving Fluffy Snowball a Bath! 7. Some Cute Photos of Fluffy the Bunny! 8. Some news of Fluffy
Comments
Post a Comment