Some news about Fluffy

Hello Everyone! A few days ago, Fluffy left our house to live somewhere else for awhile since my family and I had to go travelling. I will miss Fluffy super duper much!
Even though Fluffy is notI will continue posting since I have a lot of half made videos of Fluffy that I have been making. I hope to start posting them out soon!
I also hope to make a video and post of Fluffy leaving our house.
Sorry for the delays of the posts.
Anyways, here are some photos of Fluffy, the bunny will never forget!

Please comment below! I love comments, suggestions, and questions!

Comments

  1. Fluffy is SOO cute! I'm sure you will miss him. I love the pictures and can't wait to see more.
    Love,Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Fluffy on a Walk!

Fluffy's Diary Post #1